Beltangady: college student who consumed poison 10 days ago dies
Beltangady; A girl student of a private college in the taluk, who had consumed poison 10 days ago, in a bid to end her life, died on Tuesday March 23. Vincy (20), daughter of Gandibagilu Devagiri Chenapalli Viju, had consumed some toxic thing and attempted to end her life, 10 days ago. She was admitted to a private hospital in Mangaluru.
Though she was treated for 10 days, she could not recover and died on Tuesday, March 23. Vincy was pursuing her final BCom in a college in the city. The exact reason for the extreme step is not known. A case in this regard is registered at Dharmasthala police station.